Fire and Ice Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

?!App Sample!?

Go down

?!App Sample!?  Empty ?!App Sample!?

Post by Melody Hale Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:14 am

* FIRST NAME MIDDLE LAST NAME !
[IMG*]IMAGE HERE, PLEASE DON'T STRETCH THE BOARD. CHEERS[/IMG]

Quote or lyrics here*

'there's a face that we wear'
{. show us the real you .}

your name:
other characters:
how to contact you:
how you found us:

* 'it's society's mask, it's society's way'{. this is your stage, your character .}

full name:
nicknames:
date of birth:
date of change: (ONLY FILL OUT IF YOUR CHARACTER IS A VAMPIRE, OTHERWISE PUT N/A)
hometown:
species: (HUMAN/WEREWOLF/VAMPIRE)
abilities: (ONLY FILL IN IF YOUR CHARACTER IS A VAMPIRE AND HAS ABILITY'S)

* 'and the truth is...it's all a façade!'{. appearance .}

height:
weight:
hair:
eyes:
ethnicity:
play by:

* 'and what's hiding inside....behind all of our fears'{. the facts .}

strengths:
weaknesses:
habits/quirks:
personality:

* 'is our true self....locked inside the façade!'{. the history .}

mother:
father:
siblings:
other family:
history:

* 'livin' like a masquerade...actin' a bizarre charade'{. the fun stuff .}

have you read the rules:
role play sample:

this plot page was made by Goodbye Apathy of CAUTION2.0?.i don't mind some slight editing, but please leave the credit, otherwise i'll have to kill you Smile, kidding. lyrics from Jekyll and Hyde from the song Facade, odd choice i know, but i like some of the lines so...no stealing, if you're using please let me know where. cheers.

Code:
[center] [font=georgia][size=27]* [color=crimson]FIRST NAME[/color] [b]MIDDLE[/b] [color=royalblue]LAST NAME[/color][b] ! [/b][/size][/font]
[IMG*]IMAGE HERE, PLEASE DON'T STRETCH THE BOARD. CHEERS[/IMG]

[i]Quote or lyrics here[/i][font=georgia][size=24]*

[color=crimson]'there's a face that we wear'[/size][/color]{. show us the real you .}[/font][/center]

[b]your name[/b]:
[b]age[/b]:
[b]experience[/b]:
[b]other characters[/b]:
[b]how to contact you[/b]:
[b]how you found us[/b]:

[center][font=georgia][size=24]* [color=royalblue]'it's society's mask, it's society's way'[/size][/color]{. this is your stage, your character .}[/font][/center]

[b]full name[/b]:
[b]nicknames[/b]:
[b]date of birth[/b]:
[b]date of change[/b]: (ONLY FILL OUT IF YOUR CHARACTER IS A VAMPIRE, OTHERWISE PUT N/A)
[b]hometown[/b]:
[b]species[/b]: (HUMAN/WEREWOLF/VAMPIRE)
[b]abilities[/b]: (ONLY FILL IN IF YOUR CHARACTER IS A VAMPIRE AND HAS ABILITY'S)

[center][font=georgia][size=24]* [color=crimson]'and the truth is...it's all a façade!'[/size][/color]{. appearance .}[/font][/center]

[b]height[/b]:
[b]weight[/b]:
[b]hair[/b]:
[b]eyes[/b]:
[b]ethnicity[/b]:
[b]play by[/b]:

[center][font=georgia][size=24]* [color=royalblue]'and what's hiding inside....behind all of our fears'[/size][/color]{. the facts .}[/font][/center]

[b]likes[/b]:
[b]dislikes[/b]:
[b]strengths[/b]:
[b]weaknesses[/b]:
[b]habits/quirks[/b]:
[b]personality[/b]:

[center][font=georgia][size=24]* [color=crimson]'is our true self....locked inside the façade!'[/size][/color]{. the history .}[/center][/font]

[b]mother[/b]:
[b]father[/b]:
[b]siblings[/b]:
[b]other family[/b]:
[b]history[/b]:

[center][font=georgia][size=24]* [color=royalblue]'livin' like a masquerade...actin' a bizarre charade'[/size][/color]{. the fun stuff .}[/center][/font]
[b]have you read the rules[/b]:
[b]role play sample[/b]:

[center]this plot page was made by [URL=http://z10.invisionfree.com/CAUTIONTOTHEWIND/index.php?showuser=327]Goodbye Apathy[/URL] of [URL=http://z10.invisionfree.com/CAUTIONTOTHEWIND/index.php]CAUTION2.0[/URL]?.i don't mind some slight editing, but please leave the credit, otherwise i'll have to kill you :), kidding. lyrics from Jekyll and Hyde from the song Facade, odd choice i know, but i like some of the lines so...no stealing, if you're using please let me know where. cheers.[/center]
Melody Hale
Melody Hale
Admin

https://fireandicerp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down